Tickets for SNRG are now available! There will be no sales at the gate. We encourage you to purchase the highest tier you can afford to help bring more art
$100 – Tier 1 – Early bird ticket pricingsold out!
- $125 – Tier 2 – Regular ticket pricing
- $150 – Art Sponsor – Regular ticket with an additional donation that goes directly to art grants!
Purchasers will receive confirmation via e-mail. If you don’t receive the confirmation, first check your spam folder, then contact us via email:
- There are no day passes
- Tickets can only be used once
- Re-entry into the event is possible with valid ticket, wristband and photo ID
- Vehicles will be checked for stowaways. If found, every person in the vehicle will have their tickets invalidated
- Children under 12 years old do not require a ticket
- Any person 12 years and older DOES require a ticket
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be checked in at the gate with a parent or legal guardian before admittance to the event
You can transfer your ticket to another person by clicking on the QR Code image in the email confirmation which will take you to a page where you can change the name. The name is important as it allows you to get in with your photo ID if you forget your tickets.
Buying a ticket from someone else?
Make sure the other person transfers the ticket. The email confirmation must come from SNRG.