Some last-minute SNRG tips:
- Please be awake and aware when driving to Beatty. Half of the trip is on a two-lane highway; stay alert and aware.
- Do not speed in Beatty! The speed limit in Beatty is 25 mph, and heavily enforced.
- Do not use waze to navigate to Spicer Ranch. It will take you on a longer route.
- The Spicer Ranch is 7 miles north of Beatty.
- Beatty doesn’t have any full-size grocery stores.
- Some of the businesses we recommend are Mel’s diner a great place for breakfast or lunch
Address: 600 US-95, Beatty, NV 89003
Phone: (775) 553-9003
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 3PM.
- If you need a cold beer and a bowl of award winning chili we recommend the Happy Burro
Address: 100 W Main St, Beatty, NV 89003
Phone: (775) 553-9099
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 10PM
- Gemmas is another fine place for a solid meal breakfast through dinner
- For last minute groceries, propane, or a full RV hook up, we recommend The Space Station. These are the people that provide ice for the event.
Please be courteous everywhere in Beatty. The Beatty community supports our event, so let’s show them some love and support the local businesses.