SNRG 2021 TICKET INFORMATION
ON SALE MAY 15 12pm Pacific!!
Still have a ticket from 2020?
Non-refunded tickets for SNRG 2020 will be accepted at SNRG 2021
Purchasers will receive confirmation via e-mail. If you don’t receive the confirmation, first check your spam folder, then contact us via email:
- There are no day passes
- Tickets can only be used once
- Re-entry into the event is possible with valid ticket, wristband and photo ID
- Vehicles will be checked for stowaways. If found, every person in the vehicle will have their tickets invalidated
- Children under 12 years old do not require a ticket
- Any person 12 years and older DOES require a ticket
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be checked in at the gate with a parent or legal guardian before admittance to the event
You can transfer your ticket to another person by clicking on the QR Code image in the email confirmation which will take you to a page where you can change the name. The name is important as it allows you to get in with your photo ID if you forget your tickets.
Buying a ticket from someone else?
Make sure the other person transfers the ticket. You will receive an email confirmation from SNRG.